In a change to our scheduled programme…

Unfortunately, as feared, the forecast for today’s weather is not good: strong winds and heavy rain, both peaking for the duration of session. As a result, for reasons of safety and sanity, there will be no actual throwing today.

However, there is alternative entertainment…

The Scout Hall is supposed to be free – it’s part of the venue reservation – so I’ll be making use of it to practice some rope dart, and I’ll be bringing along a bunch of bullwhips, so if you’re interesting in having a play with either of those, feel free to turn up.

Usual costs apply.

Storm Ciara

Our next throwing session is this coming Saturday, at the slightly later time of 2-4pm. But at time of writing, Storm Ciara is still going to be pounding the UK, so please check Facebook or Twitter on the day, as heavy rain or strong winds would mean we’d have to cancel for safety reasons.

Fingers crossed!